Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Southern Carribean cruise

We love to vacation!!! We have been to a lot of different place and plan to go to even more. Roy and I have been married 8 years and gone somewhere great every year. We are planning a trip to Hawaii and Europe in the up coming years.


This is us in St. Thomas in March of 2008.






Here we are in the rainforest on the island of Dominica.












Again on Dominica, at the Emerald pool waterfall. We hiked into the rainforest to get to the waterfall.





Roy and I at Fort El Morro in Puerto Rico. We spent 3 days there, It was Awesome!!!


This is were they held the prisoners in the San Cristobol Fort also in Puerto Rico. Roy always wanted to know what it was like to be behind bars. It wasn't as fun as he thought.







This is Antigua. It was a small island but had a beautiful view.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I am excited that you are blogging! I wish that I could go on a nice vacation :( Maybe someday.

Munk Family said...

That picture of Roy in jail is really funny, it made me and Cody laugh!

Tina said...

fun! I didn't know you had a blog. I found out on Danielle's. Which has been your favorite place to vacation? I want to go to Europe really bad. Maybe we should go together.