Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Basement

I have been teaching a lot lately so I haven't had to much time to blog but the only thing new is our Basement.
We have been working no stop on our basement. Finally the family room is done. We got carpet and our furniture will be here soon. I hope it will be this week that we get furniture. We are kind of rednecking it in the basement. We are sitting on our patio chairs. We have a nice tv. and pool table down there and then we have those chairs. They look so out of place. I am just glad to have it done. We still have to put the trim up but that is it so YAY!
FYI My camera hs been having issues that is why it looks like it is snowing in my house. These are pics of just before we got carpet.

1 comment:

Munk Family said...

Wow! The basement looks awesome, I am so excited to come and see it!!!