Friday, October 31, 2008

Roy

The man I love!!!
Yes, this is my wonderful husband. I caught him when he wasn't paying attention. Surprise!


As you can tell he is a good sport and loves to ham it up for the camera. Usually only when he is with his family. Because he knows they will still love him.

All I asked was for him to get me my purse, and instead I get my purse and some insight to his other side.

He loves to snowboard now that he knows how.









Oops! There is another pictures of his other side! Like I said he is the biggest ham when it comes to the camera.








Basically,he is a great guy with a great sense of humor.

That's why I love him!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! They made me giggle. He is a good man. You two are lucky to have each other!

Hugs

Sheila said...

He is a good man! I love how you got every funny pic of him to post on your blog... Funny! I need to do that for Ryan ( I have too many goofy looking ones)

Munk Family said...

Gees, you guys make me laugh. Roy is so funny it is great to see him be himself on camera. I love your blog!

Munk Family said...

Bend and Snap!