Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My First Concert!!!


MY FIRST CONCERT!!!

Roy and I went to a concert down at the Usana Amphitheater. Let me just say it was great. It was my first concert. I was nervous because I thought I would be out of place, but it turned out that I fit right in. I got to see a bunch of bands that I like: Ludo, 10 years, Trapt, and Hawthorne Heights to name a few.


This is Ludo, they were great. I hope I will get to go to there concert in Nov in Salt Lake:). (Hint Hint Roy)




This is trapt singing Headstrong. It sounds so much better to hear it in concert.






And this is Hawthorne Heights. They sounded terrific.

I guess you could say that I was kind of star struck with all of the bands I got to see.It was a great weekend.



2 comments:

Munk Family said...

I am so glad you had fun at the concert, now we both have been to our first, LOL. We will have to get together to go see some together that would be cool!

Tina said...

I have never been...ok so I did a mini one during the olympics, but that doesn't count. I would love to go. I am crazy and would love to dance around.