Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nothing New.

It has been a while since I have posted. Mainly because there is nothing really new to tell about. My mom came up for a visit a few weeks ago and we have a lot of fun. I tried snowboarding while they were here. Let me tell ya it kind of freaked me out. I have decided to go back to school. Not to sure if I can do it, but I think I will give it a try. I would like to go into Child psychology. So I have been looking for a job so I can afford to go to school. No such luck finding one right now. If anyone hears of anything let me know.
Roy is working at IMDS and he loves it. He actually likes working graveyard. He is crazy I know. Nothing else to tell right now.

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

Of course you can do it! Trust me! If I can, you can! Does that mean I'll see you trucking a heavy laden back-pack around campus? And child psych? Awesome :)