Friday, September 24, 2010

WOW! It's been awhile.


Well I guess I will start with the basic news.
Roy is still working at IMDS and he loves it. They made him a supervisor of his shift. Can you say more money? YAY! As for me I have been working in Tremonton this past summer working for the boys and girls club. I absolutely loved it. Working with the kids was so great for me. I was sad to be done at the end of the summer. I also worked with some amazing ladies. Working for the BGC was an eye opener. There are so many kids out there that just need someone to listen to them. I am subbing again this year, until I can find another job. I am trying to figure out schooling, I want to start but there are a few other things I would like to do. We would like to look into adoption, but then again we need money. I am beginning to hate this thing we call money, you need it for everything.
During this summer I had my younger brother Sean come live with my for a couple of months. I really enjoyed it, I got to know him a little better. He is quite the character. He started college a couple of weeks ago, I was kind of sad to move him out. I can't believe how much my family is growing. My brother Jeff and his wife had their baby back in July. He is a cutie, that makes 7 Nieces and Nephews, and 1 more on the way.

This is Dakota Greer.

That is about it for now, I don't lead a very exciting life, but it is my life and I love to share it with all of you.

No comments: